Need a break from toiling away on your WIP?


I'm selfishly engrossed in a story about second chances I'm currently writing, and I'm loving every minute of it. So, today I want to leave you with something fun to do when you need a breather. Keep writing fellow scribers!  

First, determine your personality type (if you don't know already) by taking the FREE MBTI test here.

Then, find out what novel character you're most like by checking out Huffington Post's 16 Fiction Book Characters' Myers-Briggs Personality Types.

I'm an ENFJ. My fiction character match-up is Charles Damay from Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. 

Who did you match up with? 

Comments

mshatch said…
fun! I'll have to check it out. I once did the 'who you write like' one, but I can't remember who I got compared to. I do know it was NOT Ursula LeGuin like I hoped.
Nicki Elson said…
That was so much fun! I'm Dr. Watson. :D
How fun. I'll have to find out which fictional character I'm like. Thanks for the links. =)
Anonymous said…
I think reading is essential for writing so I no longer feel guilty about enjoying a good read. Good for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius