Found: Worthwhile Writing-Specific Posts


Sunset sets sky on fire in Tullytown, PA

Tonight I plan to enjoy the after-rain fall sunset, laugh at myself, float in my Placebo kind of mood and write. I found a few writing-specific posts I wanted to share with you.

1. Improving Craft: Check out Jeff Gerke’s article on taking your DIALOGUE to the next level: publishable:



 2. Writing Reboot: Rachelle Gardner offers advice to writers looking to make writing goals:



3. Blogging: Michael Hyatt helps you cut down blog-writing time with an easy-to-follow list. 






4. Deciphering Rejection Letters: Nancy Martin guest post at The Blood-Red Pencil unravels the subtext in rejection letters from agents to help you improve your writing:



5. Dear Series Writers: Would you tackle a spin-off? Elizabeth Lynn Casey discusses the pros and cons of writing a spin-off.







Comments

TMWHickman said…
You always have such great stuff to share. I love that. Thanks!
Donna Shields said…
Thanks for the links. Great stuff.
Alison Miller said…
This is awesome! I'm bookmarking this and will definitely check these out!

Popular posts from this blog

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

I Found What Where?: A Captivated Audience

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius