Decent Exposure

This week's post is coming to you a few days late. Two weeks ago I didn't have a job. Today, I have two jobs. Unfortunately my blog got pushed to the side while I got life straightened out. So, without further ado...


It's one thing to place yourself in front of the computer and commit your thoughts and words on your blog. It's a whole other story in terms of getting your post in the hands of readers. This past year I spent time with Pennwriters, Inc. marketing their online courses, writing SEO-friendly website copy for Yellowbook, and marketing my personal blog and my writers' group blog (check us out). 


I've found many different social media programs and outlets that helped reached a large group of people. I use the following:

  • Ping-In
  • Pingomatic
  • Google+
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Writer'sCoffeehouseOnline Yahoo! Group
  • Reading and commenting on other blogs
Now, the readership for my personal blog is over 100, but my writers' blog needs more exposure. And both blogs could benefit from increased daily traffic. I would love to hear what techniques you employ and what programs you utilize to gain exposure for your blog and increase readership and traffic. 

How do you get your blog posts in the hands of more readers? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed