Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. ~ E. L. Doctorow

Friday, May 27, 2011

Guest Blog Friday!

In an attempt to expand my readership, Misha @My First Book gave me rein of her blog today as a guest blogger. Please head on over and read about Acting for Writers. If you aren't following her yet, I highly recommend it.

Welcome new visitors! If you are interested in checking out the first two posts in the Pennwriters Conference Series, follow the links below.


Pennwriters Conference Series: #1 Four Truths of Character




7 comments:

Ellie Garratt said...

I'm heading over there now!

Madeleine said...

Hi there, the followers box is blank and won't let me join you. Will try again. :O)

Anna said...

Following the link love!

Michael Offutt said...

I love Misha's blog and Misha in general. I chat with her on twitter sometimes.

Michael Offutt said...

I hadn't thought about guest posting on anyone's blog (to answer your question you sent me via email.)

ali said...

Going ...

Lindsay said...

Yay - I don't think I know Misha so I'm looking forward to making a visit! Looking forward to seeing your interview over there:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...