I'm rolling out the blog awards I received during the A-Z Blogging Challenge in the month of April. It took me almost a month to get my ass in gear. Normally I don't like to draw too much attention to myself, but I'm proud of my blog and writing, so I will display the awards proudly.
As a woman of few words when it comes to talking about herself, I will let the awards step in. Please visit the two supportive women who felt moved to award me.
Dierdra from A Storybook World gave me the Creative Blog Award. Check her out here!
My writing companion from the Bucks County Writers Group bestowed upon me the Versatile Blog Award. Thanks, Magpie Writes!
Oh, the Versatile Blogger Award requires me to give 7 true-ish facts about myself. Ugh! Here goes:
1. I love poetry, but consistently fail to analyze it properly. Whatever, elitist bastards!
2. My cat Toby is my fur baby, and I sing to him.
3. I've traveled to Paris, Madrid and the Caribbean.
4. Hopeless Romantic = Me
5. Food and delicious libations make me smile, laugh loud and talk a bit too much.
6. I pretend to like watching sports so I can contribute to the conversation. (Baseball bores me.)
7. A good sense of humor goes a long way.
There you go. A quick glimpse into the world of Laura. Exciting, I know. Please contain your enthusiasm and stay seated.
What awards, blogging or otherwise, have you received?