Blog Awards

I'm rolling out the blog awards I received during the A-Z Blogging Challenge in the month of April. It took me almost a month to get my ass in gear. Normally I don't like to draw too much attention to myself, but I'm proud of my blog and writing, so I will display the awards proudly. 

As a woman of few words when it comes to talking about herself, I will let the awards step in. Please visit the two supportive women who felt moved to award me.   


Dierdra from A Storybook World gave me the Creative Blog Award. Check her out here!


My writing companion from the Bucks County Writers Group bestowed upon me the Versatile Blog Award. Thanks, Magpie Writes!  

Oh, the Versatile Blogger Award requires me to give 7 true-ish facts about myself. Ugh! Here goes:

1. I love poetry, but consistently fail to analyze it properly. Whatever, elitist bastards! 
2. My cat Toby is my fur baby, and I sing to him. 
3. I've traveled to Paris, Madrid and the Caribbean.
4. Hopeless Romantic = Me
5. Food and delicious libations make me smile, laugh loud and talk a bit too much.
6. I pretend to like watching sports so I can contribute to the conversation. (Baseball bores me.)
7. A good sense of humor goes a long way. 

There you go. A quick glimpse into the world of Laura. Exciting, I know. Please contain your enthusiasm and stay seated. 

What awards, blogging or otherwise, have you received?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the awards. Great to learn a few things about you :O)
TMWHickman said…
Gratz on the awards! I'm glad that you're not an elitist bastard, too! :)
Arlee Bird said…
Congrats on the awards. I amassed a few during the A to Z Challenge, but still need to collect them into a post. I've been kind of busy during May, but I'll get to it eventually I guess.

I agree that a good sense of humor can cure what ails us or at least make us and those around us feel a little better.


Lee
Tossing It Out
RosieC said…
Congratulations on your awards. I don't sign to my furry babies, but I do coddle them too much. I also have a tendency to laugh way too loudly when libations are involved... or any time, for that matter :)

Popular posts from this blog

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius