Voice Recognition

I have been reading over bits of writing I have done on different websites. Its stiff and unfamiliar. I know I wrote it, but it's not organic. I'm trying too hard to be provocative and interesting. My writing just falls flat. I think I just need to write naturally, even if its unrefined and unpolished. The more I practice my writing will evolve. I will be more present in my writing than I am right now. What a disappointment. Perfectionism is a disease! I want to inspire people with my words and ideas and descriptions. I want people to remember me. I don't want to get lost in the enormity of life. I want to remember all the silly, happy, exciting, sad, infuriating moments in my life. I want to express myself. I love reading, escaping in created worlds. My love of reading made me want to create my own worlds. A way to expel the demons and pain and give my happiness a place to be revisited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius