I have taken another step in the positive direction to the creation of coherent words. As a member of Shelfari (online book community), I am encouraged to join different groups. They range from Twilight Saga groups to world literature to romance to writing. I joined a few, including a few writing groups. This should give me another chance to make my writing public and receive feedback/suggestions.

I was revisiting my New Year's resolution (to write everyday) with my boyfriend, Kevin, the other day. Everyday writing, technically yes. Emails, comments, lesson planning. Sure I write everyday. I would like to be on my blog creatively more often. I have been picking up my new Mac notebook more often. It makes writing a bit more accessible to me.

My goal is to continue my journal, but also include creative pieces. Next step, one creative piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius