Winning FREE Books


Winning free books rocks my socks. I love it! My favorite part is walking into the vestibule I share with my downstairs neighbor to find a brown box with a mailing label addressed to me. I giggle. Then frantically futz with my keys to get two sets of doors open to get into my apartment, grab the scissors from the knife block, quickly cut open the box, and gently pull out my books. Butterflies fill my stomach with the weight of the book in my hands, the smell of the paper, the intricate world, fascinating characters, and thought-provoking story waiting to be discovered.

The whole point of becoming a writer for me was to pass on the wonderful experience of diving into a book and getting lost in the author's imagination and words. I want give readers a story they'll enjoy. I'm still in the crafting process. In the meantime, I have a few new additions to my library courtesy of mshatch over at mainewords. Thanks! I can't wait to start reading.

Comments

mshatch said…
Glad you got them and hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed