Graduate School

Sitting in the back of my mind is the desire to go back to school. I'm overwhelmed by the choices of schools and the areas of study. I have no idea what I am doing right now. This summer is going to be the time to research. MFA, MA English, Editing. A friend of mine suggested I go to a culinary school.

Perusing university websites has instilled some fear. Am I smart enough? Am I talented enough? From whom will I get recommendation letters? Where will the 10-20 page essays come from? Can I just write my own? Is there someone, rather than a book, who can guide me through this process?

All I know is I do not want to spend the rest of my life teaching at the secondary level. There is more out there and I want to opportunity to get it. Travel, learn, read, write, and cook. I really have to stop over analyzing everything, build confidence, and take what I want!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius