Tom Hanks's 'Full House' Poetry Slam

Source

I needed something different to do than watch T.V. when I came home from work tonight, so I scoured the Internet for literary news. Tom Hanks came up. Surprisingly. He did a poetry slam on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'.

Hilarious!

It brings me back to pizza Friday's and TGIF with my parents and little sister in the glorious 90's. I admit I cringe whenever I catch a clip of Full House, but I loved it at the time. Bless my parents for sitting through those episodes.

Source
Tom's bit also reminded me a little of Mike Myer's in So I Married An Axe Murderer with his Woman poem. What a great movie!







The links are below. Enjoy!

Tom Hanks

Mike Myers

Comments

Jenna Cooper said…
I love those poetry pieces that Jimmy Fallon has on their show, they're hilarious!
Kids tend to like not so great shows, I know looking back at Sabrina the Teenage Witch I'm surprised my dad didn't shut it off. But it's clean, so I guess that's what keeps it on.
Misha Gerrick said…
Hahahaha that was pretty amusing. :-D

Yeah I also watched a few things that I loved at the time, but that I cringe when I see it now.
Bruce said…
Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.

Popular posts from this blog

Nomenclature: Help Name My Characters!

Inspirational Blogfest: Wake Up Your Writing Genius

Insecure Writer's Support Group:Overwhelmed